~My diary's~
"Farah"
Stay:Pahang-Bdr.Tun Razak-
Hobbies: Singing,
YM: syahirahzainal@yahoo.com
Musix:(MagiK MuziK)
Study: UITM,SEGAMAT, JOHOR
Birth: 12/07/1987
Status: Single
Zodiac: Pisces
Gender: female
Here For: 'Share Our Opinion'


This blog is just like My Personal diary where i save the best moments of my life because i always want these moments to be with me, I designed this blog to make a record of all my favorite posts of bloggers or any where else which i want to read again and again as well as want to share with more and more people so that they could also go through some thing outstanding.. i hope my personal blog diary would be a chest of jewels in which every sparkling diamond would have its own beauty and fragrance for the readers...


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Post a Comment